Join us during National Veterans Small Business Week for this event which will cover Funding 101 for Veterans. Attendees will learn about the many resources available to help start, grow, expand and recover their small businesses. Topics which will be discussed are:
- SBA Veterans Advantage program
- Counseling and technical services
- Small business assistance for Veterans
- Veteran Entrepreneurship training programs
Short presentations will be conducted by the following government agencies and non-profit organizations:
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Veterans Business Outreach Center
- SCORE Corpus Christi
Lunch provided by SCORE Corpus Christi!
SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.