Take your career to new depths and put your skills to work in a one of a kind setting by becoming a part of the premiere aquarium showcasing the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. The Texas State Aquarium provides high quality, entertaining programming through education, conservation, and wildlife rehabilitation. We strive to provide our guests with an exciting, educational, and memorable experience.
- Provide administrative support for the Development Office, Vice President of Development, and the CEO including but not limited to setting up meetings, answering phones, filing, and scanning.
- Assist the Director of Development with Board Relations materials i.e. printing and organizing board packets.
- Coordinate the Aquarium's donations for other non-profits' fundraising request.
- Perform some record entry into Raisers Edge including but not limited to appeals, actions, media, and other database maintenance projects.
- Responsible for processing all Development and Membership physical mailings including acknowledgement letters, renewal letters, invitations, and other large mailings.
- Perform related duties as assigned necessary.
Job Perks: This position offers an attractive benefits/vacation package including a 100% employer paid health plan, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan with a 100% match of the first 5% contributed.
Please apply online at https://discover.texasstateaquarium.org/careers/
Any applications submitted through the CC Chamber of Commerce will not be reviewed.